october 2013 round-up
October was a pretty calm month with no weddings, no big parties, no long-distance traveling, but just the right amount of everything. My husband and I finally fit in some date nights and I was really diligent with my workouts. I know this is somewhat of a snore of a monthly recap, but next month will be more entertaining…I promise!
- My very first pregnant client gave birth to her baby boy! It was so rewarding to help her through her pregnancy and see the healthy end result. I actually can’t imagine her body without a baby belly, so it’ll be crazy to see her post-pregnancy.
- I ran my first 10K! And hit my goal time. 🙂
- We went to a Miami Dolphins game. They of course didn’t win and I of course didn’t remember the rules of football, but it was still fun to watch.
- We finally got all our living room furniture! Our rug was the final piece so now our home feels a little more “us” and a little less “empty”.
- We went to some great outdoor dinner parties and had hours of talking, laughing, dog drama…and wine. Gotta have the wine.
- We had four trick-or-treaters…four. I was so excited for Halloween in our new house and neighborhood and we had the lamest turnout! We figured out that it’s because we are on a really quiet street. The busier streets that have more traffic were hoppin’ with kids. Lesson learned: next year we gotta go all out with decorations to attract the trick-or-treaters!
- I continued training this cute little monster. He’s getting better day by day but boy, is he a challenge! He’s a great guard dog but he definitely keeps me on my toes.
Here’s to a stellar November, I know it’ll be a memorable one! Any highlights from your October?